Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Be thankful....

hi long time no see see kaabohhh....baru sikarang ada semangat mau tulis ...for the past 4 months (i guess)i've been throgh many things in my life...im a fool afterall, for everything i did u never appreciate it, i give you things, and u said...actually u didnt like it.its hurt me the most..i did prepare sumthing for you on valentine but..seems u dont like it... so i just keep it, will throw it soon... u will get angry if my male friend start talking to me.. but in the end u still adding "Girls" on your facebook, but i didnt say anything..thats your choice i cant controll it.. u get angry when sean talk to me,and i really2 didnt talk to him at all....but still u didnt believe me. i send a picture of us,but i know u hide it from everyone...then take it out.seem its not important.....then on 25 feb is the day....i didnt get angry that time...the day u said that was the end of everything...i wont argue anymore..i didnt mention it at all..since you the first who wanted it the most... ok.. fine..when you ask me not to tell you where i am going, i still told you, u didnt appreciate it at all... what i get??u get angry....and im get scold...when i didnt tell u where im going u will get angry too...so what am i suppose to do? tell me if your jealousy worth or not? what else i should do if you didnt trust me at all? when you said you go out with your friend... i trust you..thats why i didnt ask much...but im the one who blame.... im still the same from the day you know me ,before and after...but...life taught me everything... i hope its still can be saved when the day i ask u to arrange ur time to meet me while i was there on 1 week vacation....but i didnt get any news on it.... the day i step in to the aeroplane leaving home.... i started to cried...and i know... that was the end of my hope...now im not hoping anything anymore...nothing left for me... thank you for everything...will remember the memories..now i guess you've found one... may she will be your light,ur courage,ur life partner ...May God bless both of you..... my prayer always be with you... sorry for everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment